Joolz: Hi, I’m Joolz and I use Ubuntu :)
Most of the time you can find me on the #ubuntu-nl* channels on freenode. I did some small contribs on the dutch translation of dapper and I survived the DutchTeamSpurt. User of the OS since day 1, same for the phone.
Due to family (a lovely lady and two kids YAY) I’m not around as much as I used to be. In spirit I still support Ubuntu (and wouldn’t work with another OS).
- Tino Meinen
- Wouter Bolsterlee
- Sebastian Schauenburg
- CeesSluis: http://wiki.ubuntu.com/CeesSluis
Wesley Stessens: Real name: Wesley Stessens
Native language: Dutch
Other languages: English, French
More information on my wiki page: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WesleyStessens
Sense Egbert Hofstede: Hello!
I’m [ˈsɛn.sə ˈɛɣ.bərt ˈɦɔf.steː.də], a Dutch male, 18 years old and was born in the city of Groningen, although I’ve lived in the province of Friesland my whole life. At the moment I’m reading Computer Science at the University of Groningen.
I am Councillor of Ubuntu Nederland, Frisian Translation Coordinator at GNOME and active in Bug Control.
For a complete list of my present and past activities, have a look at my wiki page https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SenseHofstede, or at the list of websites below.
Dennis Kaarsemaker: I have contributed to Ubuntu in many ways between 2004 and 2010, but am now taking a break from all Ubuntu related activities due to lack of time. Things I have done in the past include, but are not limited to:
• Bug triaging and sending in occasional patches • Support via mailinglist, forums, IRC and the support tracker • Maintaining a small repository of popular 3rd party software • Being Ubuntu group contact on the Freenode IRC network • Producing Dutch and English documentation • Being a member of the EMEA membership board • Being team leader, group contact and sysadmin for the Dutch locoteam
- Ron Bakker
- Johan van Dijk
Tico: Hi there,
I am a Ubuntu translator since September 24,2006.
I started translating because I wanted to give something back to the community.
As I live in the Netherlands, but was born in the UK I felt it was logical
to use my knowledge of the English and the Dutch language as a translator for
- Milan Boers: Hi.
- Willem Hobers
- Thomas de Graaff: My personal website:
- Timo Vanwynsberghe
- Rachid: Hello, my name is Rachid. Detailed information about me and my work regarding the Ubuntu Community can be found at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/RachidBM
- Marten de Vries: Hi! My name’s Marten de Vries, however I’m also known as commandoline on the internet. I live in the Netherlands. Projects I’m working on include Python-PouchDB, OpenTeacher and Code of Conduct Signing Assistant.
- Ton Hafkamp
- Steven Pemberton
Redmar: You can read a bit about me here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/redmar
You can reach me at redmar >[at]< ubuntu >[dot]< com
- Omega-xis: i’m a beginner programmer. i haven’t uploaded anything because it’s just test rubbish but i’ll hope i might write an great program in the future
- Heimen Stoffels: I’m a Freelance Translator. You can find my non-Launchpad online translations and stuff at: https://www.transifex.com/user/profile/Vistaus/
- Cugel: I am Cugel.
- Stefan de Vries
- Hannie Dumoleyn
- OerHeks: Dutch Ubuntu user
- Ekrem Koç
- Cas Widdershoven
- M Benjamins
- Yordi de Graaf
Timo: Hi there!
I’m Timo, born 1998. I live in Apeldoorn, a village in the Netherlands.
I’m currently a member of the gemeenschapsraad (community council) of Ubuntu Netherlands.
- Michael Tel
- Terence Sambo